Music is an optional accessory exclusive to the Platformer, Arcade, and Physics Puzzle Maker Game Creators. Both the Platformer and Physics Puzzle Maker have the same 251 soundtracks that can be used individually for each level of the game. The Arcade Creator has a total of 24 different tracks, in order from arcade1.mp3 to arcade24.mp3. New music is added to the Creators by Geoff gradually. Out of the 251 soundtracks, only 25 are in the "featured" category, for their wide use and popularity. These soundtracks are as follows:
- Atmos Sphear
- Calypso Theme
- Carnival Windup
- From Mars
- I Was Marios Tash
- In Kookarooland
- Le Bel Wazoo
- Mias Song
- Painting Plastics
- Remalon 010
- Shes From Heaven
- That Can Fill a Day
- The Awakening
- The Needless
- Theme of Magic
- Time Bomb
- Tour Spaceship
List of Artists
The creators of the soundtracks, selectively picked by Geoff himself.
- Doncato (46 soundtracks made. (5 in the "Featured" section.))
- Lpa (27 soundtracks made. (3 in the "Featured" section.))
- Moonove (20 soundtracks made. (4 in the "Featured" section.))
- Soundburst (14 soundtracks made. (3 in the "Featured" section.))
- Syphus (10 soundtracks made. (2 in the "Featured" section.))
- Vim (135 soundtracks made. (8 in the "Featured" section.))
The remaining 226 soundtracks excluded from the featured channel.
- The "0 Points" music found in the "All" category may be the first ever sploder song.
- Atmos Sphear music name is a pun to the word "Atmosphere"